Beauty for Ashes IV
This painting is one of a few small reflections of the unexpectedly beautiful and delicate flowers that bloomed in our backyard during this time of quarantine. This pause has allowed me time to stop and enjoy the gifts of spring and especially notice these little flowers. This time of seeming constriction is also allowing for an expansiveness that comes as we attend to the bursting life and hope that quietly exists alongside our struggle. India ink is made from charcoal ash, and has become a tangible symbol of creating and finding beauty in our ashes.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This Image is protected under copyright laws and may not be used in any way without my written permission.
Please keep in mind that all computer screens vary in color hue, saturation, brightness and contrast, therefore your print may appear slightly different than what appears on your screen.
• India ink & gold leaf on paper
• 5.5” x 5.5” (8” x 8” float mounted)
• Comes in clear protective sleeve
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
• Returns accepted if item is in condition it was received.
• Customer pays for return shipping.
• Ships in in 3-5 Business Days.
• For orders outside of the US and Canada, please contact me for shipping rates.